I felt so happy yesterday when my foster brother told me that he is willing to help me create a song use the lyric I wrote... & he will ask his friend to help. Coco Band!
I had never know that my foster brother has an artist friend,
i smile too wide till i think my face might crack with that smile.
& I became happier when I told it to mommy,
mommy said, "It's Great, BUT No Boy Friend Allowed!"
"yeah, mom." I answered..
That is all what mommy's worrying about...
She just doesn't want me to have a BF.
& I WON'T EVER HAVE A BF AGAIN!!!!
for this season I mean...hehe...
I promised, and I won't make my mommy
fell in troubles once again just because I've got a BF.
Mommy is my everything since I was born.
but it changed when the world had some changes,
it changed.
but i know the reality will never change.
I LOVE YOU MOMMY!
Ohh yeah! Today I cried till my eyes are swollen
just because mommy can't teach me read the Holy Quran!
(she can't with some reason...hehe..)
My baby sister suggest "m0my to send me to the mosque,"
m0my won't has time. -.-"
"h0w about to granny's?"
"hey Nini! that is just same!" i yelled.
Then when start to cry again.
"Madi, Madi! sister asks you if you're willing to teach her
the Holy Quran, she's going to complete the reading!" Nini says and knocking the door.
" Just open the door,"
"can you help?"
" InsyaAllah." he replied.
"when?" he continued..
"h0w about now, can?"
At last he agreed and I thanked him so much.
& now i'm in juzuk 30. Alhamdulillah...
I had prayed so much in the heart that
Allah will give a help...
& He finally gave me an answer when he
send Madi to help me.... ;)
& if there's n0 problem,
i'm going to complete the reading of Al-Quran
tomorrow, InsyaAllah...
No comments:
Post a Comment