Sunday, January 16, 2011

Here we go! I'm gonna tell you something!

I woke up at 4 in the morning today so that i can play the internet without rushing... huuhuu...i'm very busy nowadays....studying...working...studying...working... Ya Allah...Ya Allah... Allahuakbar!
I go to the work at 2, it's supposed to be after school?
yeah, & you know how can a 14-year-old get an offer to work?

  I went to the shop to top my credit up, with my m0my bout 5 days ago...
and the thing goes this way....
"haiiyahh, you speak very fast, zero one seven?" he's writing my phone number, i told him again my phone number, I spoke it in English...
"Okay lo," That an old tauke is typing something, his eyes glued at the screen of his c0mputer...m0my b0ught a new ph0ne number using my IC.
"You're working or study?"
"Working..." i don't realize this sentence!! really! haha!
"Huh?" m0my looking at me,
"Oppss!! hahaha!! I'm studying!!" and yeah, of course i'm studying...i'm 14! going 15! why do all people around me keep on asking me "where you work?" 
"She's my daughter," momy told that tauke,
"Ohh! how old are you?" he said again without looking at me, his still typing...
"15, PMR candidate..." I told him...
"Ohh, SPM ahh?" What? I said am PMR candidate & not SPM.... PMR is an exam for a 15 years 0ld student, while SPM is for the 17s! -.-" how could yoo tauke... 
"Not SPM, but PMR." I said, & m0my is laughing... we're talking using Malay & sometimes English language...
"She's my eldest,"  m0my said. hehe...
"Nyalo, i'm looking for a shop assistant maa..." huh? okay, and then why would yoo tell me & my m0my? i'm not going to work here. 
"Ohh..." we're just n0dding.
"Hah, i wanna work!"
"Saya mau kerja, saya mau kerja!" wahh!! I'd never expect to say this sentence, suddenly  my mouth is just speaking by it's own mind. -.-" My momy is  surprised, & open her eyes too wide.
"You really wanna work?" That tauke is now looking at me,
"She's in school..?" i don't know if momy is trying to ask, or to tell that tauke.
"Never mind lo, she can come here after school." that tauke told m0my.
"When yoo wanna start?" he continued.
"I can come here tomorrow at 2!" i said..
"Okay lo," he said, wearing a smile.
"How about the salary?" momy asked him. then he took out the pen & paper from i don't know where. he started to write something, the salary, hehe...i'm not gonna tell yoo about my m0ney, it's secret! ;P 
"Okay la,she's really good at the computer you know, and she knows everything about the phone." m0my start to praise me in front of that tauke.
"That's better maa... If you know how to use a computer, it's enough okay lo." he said an gave my IC back to me.
"Okay aa... I come here tomorrow!" i said, putting  my IC in my hand-beg. okay, okay, okay, how many lo?    
We're now stepping to leave that shop, whoa, i smile too wide. & on our way to the h0me, i, & momy is keep on talking 'bout THE MONEY & THE  EXPERIENCES that I would face later...

      Hahahaha, okay...now yoo knew how can a 14- opps! going 15 this year... old girl can get that job. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment