Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deleted

Past is past

Kuala Lumpur, Damansara, Malaysia
Why must yoo be a simple human being when you knew that you're not really simple? By the way I guess I'm a complicated young lady.. always seeking for the best answer of my life. even though I'm only 14. would yoo like to listen? the expression of my heart... - yoo may call me Haninah or whatever yoo want as long as that is one of my full name. - I can talk in spanish language, a bit maybe! haha! (credit to Fanni Macias & Luis A. Arias Escalante) - I love my m0my & my Family more than I love him. - & I love him more than what you think. - Life is very hard & confusing, but so far.. I always get the best answer. :) - & now I'm trying to seek for one more another answer. I wish I could find it! Amen. (2010) 

No comments:

Post a Comment