10 things I’ll do for Malaysia if I were a celebrity
The first thing I will do for Malaysia if I were a celebrity is I will release an album entitled ‘Our Malaysia’ or ‘Malaysia Is Our Heaven’. I will also record a multilingual for those songs, so that we, Malaysian can also share it with our international friends. That is also one of the way to introduce our country to other visitors. I guess that is may be my way to tell them how lovely country is. Besides of that, I will also write poems and add some of and patriotic values to it. I will organize a fan club for my fans, so that they can also join me to show our love for our Malaysia.
And I promise I will be the most caring idol for my fans. In order to love Malaysia, there is not even a little harm if we show our love to Malaysian first. Do you know why? If we learn to love each other, we tend to appreciate what the others gave. Appreciate each other is also the first step of avoiding the wars. Everyone knows it when there is no war, there will be peace. So that means my fans and I are bringing peace and harmony for our Malaysia. Yes, why don’t us make this country more lovely by being loving and caring? Perhaps I also can show my love by giving the attention for my fans. I shall welcome Selena Gomez or another international artists here, ask her to sing duet song with me. I am sure that Malaysian will be happier and will enjoy our performance.
The next thing I will do for Malaysia might sound silly, but there is no problem if we are trying to do something unique as long as we are still under control of ourselves. Hah, that thing is I will visit every single corner of Malaysia with my fans and then we will do things that can help us to take care of this lovely country, such as ‘Malaysia Zero Rubbishes Campaign’ and together we clean the rubbishes in every single corner we visited Besides of having fun and enjoying our time, we also did a little thing for Malaysia. I will also ask the crew of magazine to company us throughout our journey, after that I will ask them to put ‘Our Malaysia Is The Best Country To Visit’ as the caption of our photos.
I will tell the whole world that Malaysia is not just an ordinary country, but Malaysia is very special. We have got a lot of awesome flora and fauna that only can be found here in Malaysia, there are also many beautiful and amazing beaches here. Apart from that, we have wonderful islands and highlands. Have you ever hear about Sipadan Island? It is one of the top ranking island in the world. And the most special historical buildings are situated here in Malacca. What else do you want? You can have almost everything in Malaysia, including the foods. We got Malay, Chinese, Indian, Japanese, and also Thai foods. Any else? Don’t worry, there are many more international foods here.
Next, I want to have my own Tuition Centre, and I will teach my little fans for free during weekends. If my schedule does not allow me, then I will just do it once in a month. Perhaps I also won’t be able to teach them all the subjects in school, but I’m going to teach them three subjects for sure, and those subjects are History, Malay & English. Do you need reasons why I chose these subjects? First, our History will give them a little knowledge about our country in the past since they were young. Malay and English Language of course can help them to be a better human being. They can use it for communication to their international friends.
Finally, I will do the honor of making Malaysia my best home. I once heard someone said that ‘unity is strength.’ United we stand, divided we fall. Let’s do the best to make our country one of the best among the best. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment