Happy New Year 2013 to all my readers, i hope you are doing well.
how's life doing so far? are you happy with your life now?
or maybe you are waiting for something that you don't even know what?
Anyway, I am doing great.
Super Great!
except for yesterday, i got my thumb-drive lost in CC.
it's all my baby sister's fault.
she borrowed it.
& then she left it.
when we came back to try to look for it,
it's not there anymore.=.="
SOMEONE TOOK IT.
I got my perfect memories there.
if anyone accidently or purposely took it,
can you return it back to me?
aww i know it's impossible eh.
no one is good enough to return what
that one has purposely took.
because you know what,
that one can just left my thumb-drive
at the counter, so when i ask for it.
they will return it to me.
Am I Right?
Okay, Imma gonna post a new entry later.
No comments:
Post a Comment