Dear you.
I want you to know something.
I wish you'll always be happy in your life.
I know I'm not the best girl in the world,
but I wish I'll be the best girl for you.
Dear you,
I realized that you are a matured man.
While I'm just a little annoying girl seeking for your attention.
Because of you, I've learned so many new things in my life.
I learn a way of improving myself.
I know until today, I still be the same sometimes.
I just can't help it, because I'm chasing for your attention.
I want you to always look at me!
I want you to always listen to me!
I want you to always care for me!
You only have to be with me.
You only have to always be with me.
But.....
I know being selfish is not a good idea.
Because of you,
I learn to know myself better.
And I learn to be a better me.
I'm sorry for always yelling at you before.
I'm sorry for being a disrespectful girl.
To be with a good man like you,
I have to be a good woman first.
To be with perfect man like you,
I have to make myself perfect first.
Dear you,
Today I've decided to learn how to walk alone without you,
not because I think I'm strong enough,
but because I don't want to add on more burden on your shoulder.
I will give you space for your own.
I will improve myself for you,
and for us.
One day,
you'll see that I'm no longer the old annoying Nina.
Nina that loves to cry if things don't go the way she wants.
Dear you,
if you read this,
I want you to know that in this world,
you are a miracle for me.
You are one in a million.
Please be mine only.
I hope Allah will listen to my dua.
I want to be your wife.
No comments:
Post a Comment