Hi guys. Good morning.
I woke up early this morning to finish up some works that need to be summited by tomorrow and now I am feeling like writing blog cuz I've just done with those works.
Actually, there's a story I really wanna share with you all so that you could learn from it... but am not yet ready to tell the story in detail. Something bad happened to me just recently and I am still kinda very trauma with that tragedy. However, I feel so lucky that I am still here. Alive, breathing and very healthy.
Thank You Allah for this blessing.
I know that incident was my mistake. I should've be more careful after this, all this while I thought I am. Nah, not really maybe.
He is giving me chance to continue living cuz I have so many responsibilities and He wants me to be nearer to Him before I go. Allah... Allah... Allah. Thank You for this.
Everybody could just put the blame on me if they want, but they didn't and I thanked Allah very much for that. Alhamdulillah.
I am human being. I make mistakes. Those mistakes should be the greatest lesson in my life, but they shouldn't be the reasons for me to regret nor neglect the life I have.
Ya Allah, I will continue living.... and I will try my best to learn to continue living the way You want. All this while maybe I have forgotten my responsibilities on this earth as Your servant.
Thank you Allah for giving me this reminder.
No comments:
Post a Comment