I've been praying every time after I did my prayer,
I've been searching for Your answers...
For Almost 3 Years.
Ya Allah...
Why You still not give me the answer that I've
been seeking for so many years...
Ya Allah...
Only You knows,
the single word that come from the bottom of
my heart...
Ya Allah...
Even though they don't see the tears that rolled
down my face the moment I feel the pains,
I knew You will always see me.
hear me...
And I knew since from the start,
that You will always here with me...
Ya Allah,
I'm Puteri Essnina Haninah Tush-Syahidah,
is here prostrating...
Was hoping for Your sorry...
Begging for Your answer...
The tears keep on rolling down my
chubby cheek...
Ya Allah...
Today,
You gave me Your answers,
for the questions that had been
stayed in my heart for a quite
long...
Ya Allah...
Forgive me for I had been so
impatient and thought that
You will never give me the answers.
I'm Puteri Essnina Haninah Tush-Syahidah Binti Adin,
hereby, is thanked Allah so much for the miracle.
Allahuakbar!
Thank You Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment