Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Something's New

Hello dear reader!! & hi dear blogger!!
   I had not publish any post for two days,
and yeah..
I counted the days that I don't have a change
to publish my story...
and update my status on the Facebook..
hey, you kn0w what?

I'm going to tell the wh0le world that
I've got an _______.
now. haha! you know what is that?

   The thing I've been wait for Almost 3 years.


But maybe you're not supposed to know that
as if you never know what am I meant for.
haha! but && I'm really happy today!!

Omg....& I had no nightmares after the day
I told you I had.

    2010 is almost leaving us...
& 2011 is coming soon...

Still, I wish I have many days in 2010...
because if 2010 gone.
It'll will never be mine again...

There's so many things happened on this year,
and I almost think that this is the most bad
year I ever owned.
Yet it changed again.

Ouch! I had no more time left.
But I've got so much story left.

See Yoo Later...

& Thank You S0 Much For Reading Expression Of My Heart. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment