I have been a blogger since I was 13 years old, but I never know what Nuffnang really is!
I always hear everywhere that once you join Nuffnang, you can earn money if people are visiting your websites.
Is that so? I read about Nuffnang just now, and I finally decided to register.
But I'm still trying to understand how does this Nuffnang really works.
Do we need to ask people to click on our Nuffnang Banner?
What if they don't click it?
Is that mean we won't earn anything?
To be frankly honest, I didn't read the terms and conditions carefully before I click AGREED or PROCEED just now, or what did they call it? I don't really remember. But can anyone please help me to explain all about this Nuffnang and what should I do after I've successfully joined Nuffnang?
Or maybe I should do some researches about this new friend named Nuffnang tomorrow.
kita klik banner nuffnang blogger lain. then blogger lain klik nuffnang kita. tapi kena tunggu sampai glitteri dulu. takpe klik je selalu nuffnang kat blog lain. :)
ReplyDeleteterima kasih.. :D
Deletehye Nina, nuffnang ada dua kempem yang dihantar ke blog , satu menerusi bilangan klik dan satu lagi kempen berdasarkan jumlah pengunjung ke blog, all the best..was here my dear :)
ReplyDeleteTerima kasih sis. :) <3
Delete